Views from a paintball cynic

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

E-bay sales "Junk in a trunk"

Since this is all over the place, I post it here. These are all e-bay sales, 5 days. I'm in a pinch again, not having health insurance sucks sometimes. So, I'm selling gear to offset what I owe doctors.


Vector M-1 Military milsim paintgun Blowback semi, CO2 compatable, great starter's gun.


Unique sporting goods 6x1 harness, WITH pods


Goggle Skinz (new) & yellow JT old school strap (used)


Indian Springs 125 hopper & Pods set Old School setup


Tactical leg harness The most interesting thing I have for sale this time, and it's probably older than some of the members of this forum. smile.gif


JT Stock Class harness


And finally, a solid chronograph

If anyone bids, good luck. Share and enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home