Views from a paintball cynic

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Why would somoene fake being ME?

Open letter to all :

It's come to my attention that my name is being used on some forums to slam, slander, and generally deface other people. Let me reassure you that I'm not doing this.

Specifically, on the webdog.tk guestbook :

Name: tyger
Email:
Date: Fri Sep 16
20:04:54 GMT-12:00 2005
man guys stop trying to be me like im going to have
it up for you guys and that kid sucks balls at tip clips


Let me put it this way. If I need to swear to insult you, I don' thave anything to back it up with. My method of debate is to indeed tell you to go to hell, but in such a way that you'll look forward to the trip. And "sucks balls"? Come on, I've got better insults than that!

And let's look at the grammar and spelling. I'm, not im. Not a SINGLE use of punctuation, and let's remember I write for a living. No caps at all, come to look at it. And not a SINGLE typo! Obviously, that's not me.

So let me reassure you that I'm not on a crusade to slam, slander, or single out any particular person, site, or so on. I'm an equal opportunity bastard, but I'm also fair about it. If something "sucks", I'll tell you why, and how to fix it. I may be an opiniated bastard too, but at least I'll explain why I feel the way I feel and why I say the things I say. Not just throw around random insults and annonymous posts.

Thank you.

-Rob "Tyger" Rubin

2 Comments:

  • Hey first post again! That's crazy, man. I'm pretty sure people that have heard of you know you're definitely not like that. Yea, I agree with you, you're an opinionated bastard, but at least you back up what you have to say. By the way, have you checked your WebDog email address? I've sent you an email a few weeks back and I haven't heard from you. It was about me starting up a paintball club at my school, and I asked you for some advice on how to write up the proposal to my school. I used some of Durty Dan's articles to convince the school that we aren't a group of white supremacists wanting to take over the town (although now that you mention it...j/k). Well, this is long enough. Email me at jack_hawk_89@yahoo.com if you want to help me out. Thanks alot Rob!

    Paul Lehto
    -Snake-
    Spec Ops Brigade
    Wolf Scenario Productions

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:52:00 PM  

  • Why would some fake you well mabey they like you and there there idol lol. Well frist off you would never say that your to nice of a guy and help people in the sport not trun them away from it. So stop trying to fake tyger who ever it is.

    impy_kid oh i dont have a blog name thats way its anonymous but my name is Troy Langlais of HCH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home