Views from a paintball cynic

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ebay Auction for Old school stuff

Well, I know that D-Day is this weekend, but I'm in a bind and I need to raise money fast. SO, I'm selling some of the old school stuff I've had in storage. 3 day auctions, because I really need to turn this around VERY quickly.

All the gear is "ready to play" right now, and I'd use it myself if that gives an indication of quality. But, here they are.

EXC-68, working condition but used / played with
ICS "Wolven" vest, with some home-mods someone else put on.
JT "Stock Class" harness", probbaly made around 1989 or so.

Good luck, happy bidding.

1 Comments:

  • Tyger WHY don't you allow donations? There are so many people willing to give you donations for all you've done for everyone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 28, 2006 9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home